Early Childhood Education &
3616 South Road, Ste. C4,
Mukilteo, WA 98275
A high quality preschool that serves 160 income eligible children and families each year. Please browse our website for more information.
Update June 10, 2020
Need an application? Need to drop off documents? The ECEAP office is open 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM on the following days: June 11 – 12, June 15, June 18 – 19 and June 22 – June 26. We will have limited access to the building, will maintain social distance and will wear masks. Please note: restrooms will not be open for the public at this time. Please call us at 425-356-1312; email us at MukilteoECEAP@mukilteo.wednet.edu or visit our website for more information.
Step 1: Complete ECEAP Application (At the school, via email or mail)
- Call to request an application: 425-356-1312
- Email to request an application: MukilteoECEAP@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- If your child has any health concerns that requires medication at school or has a medically diagnosed food allergy, please let us know so that we can send forms that are required for your child’s medical provider to complete.
Step 2: Complete Mukilteo School District Registration (Online, at the school, or via mail)
- This step will be completed by families whose applications have been approved.
- Online registration tool is available on the district website for families registering students new to the district for the 2020-21 school year. A printable pdf form is also be available on the district website. If you prefer to print a copy, complete it and mail it to the district office.
- Review registration requirements, new immunization requirements, and register online on the registration webpages.
Step 3: In the fall, families will be contacted to schedule a teacher visit
School Closure through June 19, 2020.
- Classes remote learning has started. If you have any questions, please contact your child's teacher.
- Please visit the Mukilteo School District Website Closure Resources for additional information and help.
Alternate Delivery of services for currently enrolled families
- During the closure, parents will be contacted by both Teachers and Family Support Specialists on a weekly basis.
- Teachers will connect with parents to focus on educational activities that can be done with their children.
- Family Support Specialists will connect with families to focus on supports, resources, and parent education.
Enrollment for 2020 - 2021
- Applications for the upcoming school year can be emailed or mailed to you. Please send your request to MukilteoECEAP@mukilteo.wednet.edu.
- Applications can be returned to the address on the application until the office opens up. The office is not open for vistors at this time.