The goal of the Student Services Department is to provide support to schools and families through initiatives, programs, activities and services designed to support student academic achievement and well being.
The Student Services Department oversees such activities as:
- Chronic Absenteeism/Truancy (BECCA/Attendance)
- Healthy Youth Survey
- Homeless: McKinney-Vento Act
- School Transfers (In-District and Out of District Transfer Requests)
- Student Directors to the School Board
- Student Discpline Hearings
- Student Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying (HIB)
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Summer School
In-District Transfer Requests
Each student in the district is required to attend the school designated for the geographic attendance area in which he or she resides.
A parent or guardian may request that their child be allowed to attend another school in the district. Transfer requests must be submitted, via online form, to the Director of Student Services.
In-District transfer requests have moved to an online form. We will no longer be accepting hard copy forms. Forms can be found on the Students and Families Forms Page.