REGISTERING A NEW STUDENT
Welcome to the Mukilteo School District! If you reside within the Mukilteo School District boundaries and would like to register your child at school in our district, you will need to provide the following documents.
1. Verification of your child's birthdate
- Birth certificate, passport, or document from the doctor's office showing your child's birthdate.
- A list of dates and immunizations that your child has received.
3. Verification of address
- A purchase or lease agreement or a current utility bill showing your name and address within the service area of the school where you are registering.
4. Names and phone numbers of 2 emergency contacts
- These should be people who the school would contact in an emergency or if your child gets sick at school and we are unable to reach you.