High school registration

  • Students already enrolled in the Mukilteo School District should have registered for their high school classes last spring. Students who are new to the school district can register at the high school that serves their residence. 

    When registering a student who is new to Mukilteo schools, the parents or guardians of new incoming 9th graders should bring their child’s final progress report at his or her previous school. The parents of new incoming sophomores, juniors, and seniors should bring a transcript from their child’s previous high school. Parents also should bring proof of residence (such as a utility bill or lease agreement), the names and telephone numbers of emergency contacts, and an up-to-date immunization record. The state’s current immunization requirements can be found on the Washington State Department of Health website.

    At the beginning of each school year, high schools offer students the opportunity to get locker assignments, buy spirit gear, purchase ASB cards, and see their friends.