High School & Beyond Plan
The High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) has been a graduation requirement since 2009 and has specific requirements. A student’s HSBP is developed around three questions:
Who am I? , What can I become?, and How do I become that?
To answer these questions, beginning in grade 8 and continuing through grade 12, students will complete three career assessments, create a four-year course plan for high school, develop a résumé, and identify their career and educational goals.
Spring 2021 HSBP Newsletters
Grade 11 HSBP Spring Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/0uphz
Grades 9 and 10 HSBP Spring Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/r6v4w
Fall 2020 HSBP Newsletters
Kamiak HSBP November Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/em64j
Kamiak HSBP October Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/c51qn
Class of 2021 HSBP October Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/psn14
Kamiak HSBP September Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/7jugn
Class of 2021 HSBP Setember Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/uxy2k
Students: Check out the HSBP Schoology Course today!
Directions for completing HSBP tasks have been created and uploaded in to HSBP Schoology courses for students. The Join Code for Kamiak....
- Class of 2021: ZKG9-JV88-CM2DH
- Class of 2022: WK72-K7F4-352J9
- Class of 2023: MXWC-2MXM-D7D82
- Class of 2024: 8F2D-ZDMN-PXKXT
To join a Schoology course:
- Students, login to Schoology.
- From the top menu click "Courses" (should be next to the Mukilteo SD Logo).
- On the right there is a link that says, "My Courses", click on it.
- To the right there will be a button that says, "Join Course", click the button and add the join code.
VIDEO resource from another school district that shows students, step-by-step, how to join a Schoology course using a join code:
Kamiak HSBP Contacts:
Ms. Ellen Forster
KA Main Campus, Room 326
OR use your cell phone to scan the QR code and set up an appointment with Ms. Forster
Dr. Alexandria Johns
OR use your cell phone to scan the QR code and set up an appointment with Dr. Johns