Students may pick up meals at the schools below. Meals will include breakfast and lunch and will be available 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and 2 to 5 p.m. Thursdays.
Students may pick up seven days worth of meals at a time. Please order ahead, if possible. Meal Bags will be served at 8 School Sites and 5 Mobile Route Sites. Tuesday/Thursday meals will come with the option of a hot or cold lunch entree. Mobile Meals will be cold entrees only. All breakfast and lunch entrees will be provided together with assorted fruits and vegetables and optional milk.
JANUARY SCHEDULE CHANGES
Monday, Jan. 18 (moved to Jan. 19): Mobile route - Vantage Apartments - 7-day bags
Friday, Jan. 29: Mobile route - Tamaron Ranch, Puget Park - 7/day bags
Meal sites (during regular schedule):
- Challenger Elementary School, 9600 Holly Drive, Everett, WA 98204
- Columbia Elementary School, 10520 Harbour Pointe Blvd., Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Fairmount Elementary School, 11401 Beverly Park Road, Everett, WA 98204
- Horizon Elementary School, 222 W Casino Road, Everett, WA 98204
- Mukilteo Elementary School, 2600 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Odyssey Elementary School, 13025 17th Avenue W., Everett, WA 98204
- Serene Lake Elementary School, 4709 Picnic Point Road, Edmonds, WA 98026
- Voyager Middle School, 11711 4th Ave. W, Everett, WA 98204
Have food allergies or need a vegetarian meal? Call Food and Nutrition at 425-356-1212 and let them know where your child picks up lunch so they can make a lunch that accommodates your child's food needs.
See the Nutrition Services website for more information.