Free “to go” meals will be available for any child at several sites throughout our district beginning June 22. Meals will include breakfast and lunch and will be available 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Service days will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Multiple days’ worth of food will be provided for grab and go on the serving days:
- Monday service will include meals for Monday and Tuesday;
- Wednesday service will include meals for Wednesday and Thursday;
- Friday service will include meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Challenger Elementary School, 9600 Holly Drive, Everett, WA 98204
- Odyssey Elementary School, 13025 17th Avenue W., Everett, WA 98204
- Serene Lake Elementary School, 4709 Picnic Point Road, Edmonds, WA 98026
- Voyager Middle School, 11711 4th Ave. W, Everett, WA 98204
- Snohomish County Headstart, 12811 8th Ave. W, Everett, WA 98275
These meals will be free and available for any child, whether they are a student in our district or not. Children must be present to receive the lunch, but student ID numbers are not needed.
Have food allergies or need a vegetarian meal? Call Food and Nutrition at 425-356-1212 and let them know where your child picks up lunch so they can make a lunch that accommodates your child's food needs.
See the Nutrition Services website for more information.
Fourth of July weekend
Meals will be provided through the holiday weekend on the service day of Wednesday, July 1. There will be no service on Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day.