The district provides regular communication with families during the closure through the following methods:
- Phone (for urgent updates)
- Mukilteo Schools Facebook
- District e-newsletter - sign up
- School Board e-newsletter - sign up
Not hearing from us?
If your child is a student in our district, and you're not receiving communication from us, please contact your child's school to update your contact information.
All past family messages are also posted on the communications COVID announcements page.
Communication system update
Families can receive messages on devices on which they have not previously received messages. The new communications system allows schools and the district to communicate with multiple guardians for each student. Family members may opt out of non-emergency messages if they wish.
Mobile app is here!
As part of the communications system upgrade, you can now download the district app. The app provides:
- Student specific information
- Access to school and district calendars and website announcements
- Tranlations in over 100 languages
- Easy access to frequently used apps and webpages including Schoology, lunch menus, staff directory, transportation, safety tip line and more.
Authorized student guardians can also select whether they want to receive non-emergency notifications by phone, text, or email. During an emergency, parents will be notified using all listings in your chid's records, which may include your home telephone, cell phone, text, and email. Please make sure your child's contact information is correct.
Authorized guardians new to the district need login information. Please email communications or call 425-356-1215.
To download the app, go to your playstore and search Mukilteo School District.