June 24, 2020...We have our own NEW ebooks and audio books now available through Overdrive/Sora and/or our library catalog. Watch this video to find out about them and check them out onto your device or Kindle.
Other Digital Resources are available. Here’s a list of user names and passwords for off-site use (you’ll need to be logged into your school google account to access the google doc): VMS Online Resources & Passwords
eBooks and Audiobooks
Voyager eBooks Did you know that you have access to thousands of ebooks through EBSCO? Here is how to access them.
- Click on EBSCO Voyager from the Student Research Tools Page.
- Scroll through the menu to EBSCO host; Find ebook collection and click on it.
- Search for something specific or Browse by Category.
- To read, remember to click on PDF full text
Audiobooks are available through:
- Audible is offering free access to their services while schools are closed. https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Sno-Isle Library Digital Services are active. This includes downloading audio and eBooks to app Libby. Library card application is here. https://www.sno-isle.org/getacard
- https://www.audiobooksync.com/ Be careful with the free deal because you can only access two books at a time and you can only have them for one week. If you don't finish it within a week the book will still stay on your account though. The books are great and new but are advertised to appeal to those 13+.