Start on the Mukilteo School District wepage, and click the button for the Student Portal.
Then click on the Google Classroom tile.
If you have never signed into your district account, follow the prompts to enter your district username (student# followed by @mukilteo.wednet.edu) and password.
Once signed in, if you do not see a classroom tile for your class(es), you either need to join your class, or you might need to switch the account logged into Google.
- Click the round account icon in the upper right corner.
- Make sure this is your student account
- Does the student name match?
- Does it show your student ID number followed by @mukilteo.wednet.edu?
- If not look to see if you can pick the right account from the list of other accounts on this device.
Or, choose Add another account and sign in with the student ID number followed by @mukilteo.wednet.edu
Only Mukilteo School District accounts can access Mukilteo School District Google Classrooms.
To join a classrom, you will need the class code from the teacher.
- Click the plus sign in the upper right corner.
- Click Join class
- Enter the code
Don't have the code? Send your teacher an email to request it!
Teacher emails can be found in the district directory on our webpage.