Degrees and Certifications:
Family Liaison, Explorer
Mondays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays 7:30 am – 2:30 am
Wednesdays I am at Explorer 9 am to 2 pm
Fridays 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Support for your child and family
- Teachers are here for your child. Email them.
- Counselors can help your child with everything from class work to emotional stuff. Reach out to them via email.
6thGrade Counselor Mr. Harter HarterNC@mukilteo.wednet.edu
7thGrade Counselor Mrs. Kamau KamauAJ@mukilteo.wednet.edu
8thGrade Counselor Ms. Kellar email@example.com
- Our office can help with a variety of things: trouble logging in, lost password, Internet issues, and attendance questions. Don’t hesitate to call or have your child call. They are available Monday through Friday 8 am to 3 pm 425-366-5000 or you can stop by, practicing social distancing.
- Our nurse is still here for your health concerns, please email her or call the school on Fridays to talk to her. McKenzieMM@mukilteo.wednet.edu
- Student Support Advocate can help your family finding resources. Email Shannon Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our library is still available for checking out books. Wednesdays from 12 pm to 2:30 pm. See Schoology for the link to reserve books.
- You always have me, email me anytime! I am at school on Wednesdays from 9 am to 2 pm as well.
Support for Explorer Staff
- Our weekly Zoom meetings not only keep us up to date with the latest information, they keeps us connected as a community.
- We are a pretty close knit staff and look after each other
- Larson and Mrs. Manning take good care of us and remind us to practice self care so we can better support our students.
- Our PTO has provided much needed financial support to help our students and their families.Knowing we can count on them, keeps our stress down while we are supporting kids virtually.
Families supporting Explorer
- The most important thing you can do to support us is to communicate with us. Please reach out with questions or when your child needs support. Not seeing students in person makes this very hard for us and honestly we worry about our kids, so please keep us informed.
- Every time you shop on Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit our PTO so they can continue to support our students and families.Amazon Smiles - Explorer Junior High School Parent and Staff Organization.
- link your Fred Meyer Rewards to Explorer Middle School PTO
- Join PTO if you haven’t already Family membership is $20. Send your donation electronically via Zelle or PayPal to: Explorerptotreasurer@gmail.com
Or mail or drop off a check with your student’s name in memo made to Explorer PTO to school: Explorer PTO
9600 Sharon Drive Everett WA 98204
- Donate! Hoodies and tennis shoes in great condition, school supplies, and food. Donations can be dropped off during office hours. They will be quarantined before being handed out.