• Welcome

    After you complete the new enrollment process, you will be contacted by Kamiak Counseling for directions on registering for classes.


    Online Enrollment


    If a student attended a Mukilteo school last year and has moved out of that school’s attendance area or out of the district, but wants to continue attending that school, the parent/guardian must complete an In-District Transfer Request or an Nonresident Choice Transfer Request in order to be considered to be a continuing student at their current school of choice.


    *Current students do not need to re-enroll, they will automatically be enrolled for the next school year.