Student Email - Outlook on the Web
Students now have access to a Mukilteo School District email account. Always use digital citizenship skills when composing and replying to email messages. Below are some tips to get started.
Here is a how-to resource to help you get started:
Accessing Your Outlook Account
From the Student Site or from within the Microsoft 365 portal you can access your Outlook on the web account. Use your full email address and regular password when logging in.
Reading a Message
Click on the message heading to see the full message to the right. To reply, click Reply.
Starting a New Message
1. At the top of the page, select +New message.
2. On the To line, enter the name or email address of the person who will receive the message.
3. On the Add a subject line, enter a brief description of what your message is about.
4. To attach a file to your message, select Attach.
5. Type your message and then select Send.
Manage your Calendar
You also have access to a calendar to organize your schedule.
1. At the bottom of the page, select .
2. Click on the calendar at the day and time when you'd like the event to occur. Or, select New event at the top of the page.
3. Add a title to your event. If it's an all-day event, select the All day toggle.
4. You can set additional optional items on the full event form. Select or More details and then select the following options:
- Select Busy to choose how your status will appear during the event, or to make the event private.
- Select Categorize to choose a category for the event.
- Select Response options to choose if you want to request responses from attendees, allow the meeting request to be forwarded, or hide the attendee list.
- Select Optional to add optional attendees.
- Select Repeat to make this a recurring event, and then choose the dates when you want the series to begin and end.
- Select Remind me to choose when you want to be reminded about the event. By default, the reminder time is set to 15 minutes before the event.
5. Select Save if this is an appointment you created for yourself or Send if this is a meeting with attendees.
Mange your Contacts
Your school contacts are already available. You can also send the teachers in your building a message. To add a new contact from scratch, follow these steps.
1. Select the People icon on the navigation pane.
2. On the People page, on the toolbar, select New contact.
3. Enter details for the contact. Select Add more to add more information
4. Select Create.