2020 Capital Bond
Capital Bond Update:
Thank you, voters! The capital bond was officially passed at 60.34 percent. See the lastest update to 2020 bond funded projects by viewing the presention to our school board.
Capital Bond Overview
The bond package is $240 million and will fund projects for six years, 2021 through 2026.
- $160 million for major modifications and additions
- $12.3 million for security upgrades at all schools
- $2 million for technology infrastructure at all schools
- $52.4 million for facilities (HVAC, roofing, flooring, plumbing)
- $13.3 million for fields and courts
Capital Bond Timeline
- September 23: The school board heard a presentation based on the Capital Bond Advisory Committee's recommendations to the superintendent.
- October 28: The school board heard the superintendent's recommendation in a final bond presentation during their regular board meeting.
- November 12: The school board approved the capital bond proposition.
- January 24: Election ballots are mailed to homes.
- February 11: The final day of the election and last day to turn in ballots.
- February 21: Election results certified