The Mukilteo School District uses the ParentSquare communication platform for district, school and teacher communications. ParentSquare provides a secure way for the district, school principal, teachers, staff and families to send and receive school and class information, share pictures and files, see calendar items, sign up to volunteer and much more ... all in one place!
Log in to the ParentSquare webpage here. You may also log in through the app on your mobile device (instructions to download the free app is at the bottom of this page).
Watch a ParentSquare overview video in English or Spanish to learn more about the platform. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using your preferred email address or phone number, so you will receive communications from your school and the district. However, you must “activate” your account to use the two-way features of the tool.
By activating your account, you’ll be able to:
- Choose to receive information instantly or once a day at 6 p.m. (digest setting)
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff with translation support
- Sign up for family-teacher conferences
- Sign forms and permission slips ... and more!
Ready to learn more about using ParentSquare? Explore these pre-recorded training videos in English and Spanish.
Activate your account through the web portal. Then, download the FREE ParentSquare app for iOS or Android by scanning the QR code below to get the full benefit of ParentSquare.