Phone: (425) 366-5224
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Patricia Nogueda, and I am the Student Support Advocate (SSA) at Olympic View Middle School.
I work alongside counselors and school staff to make sure that our OV students and families have access to the community resources that will help overcome barriers to student academic success. Some examples of support services I provide assistance with include:
- Connecting eligible students to the Mukilteo School District McKinney Vento program
- Referrals to local agencies for clothing, food, and bill assistance
- Finding mental health resources in the community
- Connecting families to local housing resources
- Applying for health insurance, food (SNAP) and other state benefits.
- LGBTQAI+ resources
- Connecting students to Mukilteo School District support programs and resources.
- Supporting students with Social Emotional Learning and well-being
If you or a student you know needs support, or if you simply have questions, please contact me by phone, in person or email. I look forward to meeting you.
- In-person: My office is in the OV main office
- Office Phone: (425) 366-5224
- Cell/Text: (425) 327-8227
- Email: email@example.com