Tort Claims

  • Instructions for Completing a Mukilteo School District Tort Claim Form:

    • Type or print clearly in ink and sign the Tort Claim form.
    • Provide all requested information and any available documents or evidence supporting your claim, such as medical records or bills for personal injuries, photographs, proof of ownership for property damages, receipts for property value, etc.
    • If the requested information cannot be supplied in the space provided, please use additional blank sheets so your Standard Tort Claim form can be easily read and understood. 
    • Deliver the completed form to the district office during business hours or mail to:

    Mukilteo School District
    9401 Sharon Drive
    Everett, WA 98204