Step by Step Process to Sign-up for Athletics
To get involved with an athletic team, take these steps:
1. Sports Physical
Set up an appointment for sports physicals at least 6 weeks before the start of the season.
- The physical form is a mandatory form that must be completed prior to trying out.
- Take this form to the doctor and have them fill it out during the sports physical.
- The Mukilteo School District Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
- You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
- Click on the Final Forms Directions link to the right to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support”.