The District has been following guidance from Snohomish Health District, the state Department of Health and OSPI to respond appropriately to the Coronavirus outbreak. Starting March 13, through April 24, the district will be closed. We ask for your patience as we work through the many aspects of this unprecedented situation.
As of March 17, 2020, the District has made adjustments to its operation including its employment processes and procedures as follows:
- Applications for posted pools and current vacancies are still being accepted.
- For job postings that recently closed or will be closing soon, applicants should expect that interviews will not be held in the immediate future. Once interviews begin again, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We will not be posting additional positions at this time.
- Unless applicants are notified otherwise, all currently scheduled interviews are postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- The Human Resources Department is operating on an “essential work” status and with a reduced staffing level. You may still email questions to Human Resources staff.
We will reassess the situation throughout the closure period and communicate any updates via our website. We urge everyone to follow the updated guidance from Snohomish Health District and the state Department of Health for social distancing and other precautions to slow the spread of this virus. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Human Resources Contact Information
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mukilteo School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator and Title IX Coordinator Bruce Hobert (425-356-1319), firstname.lastname@example.org, Section 504 Coordinator Lisa Pitsch (425-356-1277), email@example.com, and the ADA/Access Coordinator Karen Mooseker (425-356-1330), firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 9401 Sharon Drive in Everett, WA. Inquiries regarding ADA/Access issues at Sno-Isle TECH Skills Center should be directed to Mike Gallagher, Interim Director (425-348-2220), email@example.com. Address: 9001 Airport Road in Everett, WA 98204.