• Students who are new to the Mukilteo School District must register at the school that serves their residence. If you are uncertain which school your child should attend, please check the district Attendance Boundaries webpage or call the school district at 425-356-1274. 

    If a student attended a Mukilteo school last year and has moved out of that school’s attendance area or out of the district, but wants to continue attending that school, the parent/guardian must complete an in-district transfer request or an out-of-district request in order to be considered as a continuing student at their school of choice.

    See elementary, middle, and high school registration pages to learn what to bring with you to the school to register your child for school.