High School and Beyond Plan
The High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) has been a graduation requirement since 2009 and has specific requirements. A student’s HSBP is developed around three questions:
Who am I? , What can I become?, and How do I become that?
To answer these questions, beginning in grade 8 and continuing through grade 12, students will complete three career assessments, create a four-year course plan for high school, develop a résumé, and identify their career and educational goals.
Students: Join the HSBP Schoology Course today!
Directions for completing HSBP tasks have been created and uploaded in to HSBP Schoology courses for students. The Join Code for Mariner....
- Class of 2021: FHW3-4XK7-V3TVG
- Class of 2022: XMMX-JT4J-C232Q
- Class of 2023: S733-5WKG-NCSRB
- Class of 2024: Z62R-VXM2-MWKF7
To join a Schoology course:
- Students, login to Schoology.
- From the top menu click "Courses" (should be next to the Mukilteo SD Logo).
- On the right there is a link that says, "My Courses", click on it.
- To the right there will be a button that says, "Join Course", click the button and add the join code.
VIDEO resource from another school district that shows students, step-by-step, how to join a Schoology course using a join code:
November HSBP Newsletter
HSBP November Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/p5qtm
October HSBP Newsletters
HSBP October Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/jt3rv
HSBP Class of 2021 Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/mx59v
September HSBP Newsletters
Mariner HSBP Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/ustz8
Class of 2021 HSBP Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/d1m5r
Mariner HSBP Contacts:
OR use your cell phone to scan the QR code and set up an appointment with Dr. Johns
OR use your cell phone to scan the QR code and set up an appointment with Ms. Powers