High School & Beyond Plan
The High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) has been a graduation requirement since 2009 and has specific requirements. A student’s HSBP is developed around three questions:
Who am I? , What can I become?, and How do I become that?
To answer these questions, beginning in grade 8 and continuing through grade 12, students will complete three career assessments, create a four-year course plan for high school, develop a résumé, and identify their career and educational goals.
VIDEO introduction to The High School & Beyond Plan
Students: Check out your HSBP Schoology Course today!
Directions for completing HSBP tasks have been created and uploaded to HSBP Schoology courses for students. The Join Codes for Kamiak....
- Class of 2023: MXWC-2MXM-D7D82
- Class of 2024: 8F2D-ZDMN-PXKXT
- Class of 2025: 2ZBP-D3JM-KTKHN
- Class of 2026: NGFZ-FQ9H-V384M
To join a Schoology course:
- Students, login to Schoology.
- From the top menu click "Courses" (which should be next to the Mukilteo SD Logo).
- On the right, there is a link that says, "My Courses". Click on it.
- To the right, there will be a button that says, "Join Course", click the button and add the join code.
VIDEO resource from another school district that shows students, step-by-step, how to join a Schoology course using a join code:
- Grade 12: Coming Soon!
- Grade 11: Coming Soon!
- Grade 10: Coming Soon!
- Grade 9: Coming Soon!