Meet Sydney Ross
My name is Sydney Ross, and I am the Family Engagement Liaison at Columbia. My role is to help support families and build community so your students can be successful. My goal is to help families access information, support and assistance to bridge some of the communication gaps that can arise between the school and families.
Some of the ways I can help:
- Get families connected with resources for basic needs such as food & clothing.
- Help families navigate school district processes and systems.
- Connect families with community resources.
- Connect families with school programs such as the PTA.
- Help you set up Parent Square.
- Answering any other questions that may arise for your family.
My hours are Monday-Wednesday 11:45-3:45 and Thursday-Friday 8:45-12:45.
Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.