Hello, families of Mariner! My name is Belen Espinoza, and I’m the Family Engagement Liaison at Mariner High School. My role at Mariner is to provide families with in-school/district resources, answer your questions, or connect you with someone who can help.
Here are a few things that I can help families with:
- Help families use technology to track student work/grades and contact teachers.
- Provide weekend/emergency food and clothing to families or to students directly.
- Connect families with resources for academic help, community support, and district programs.
- Respond to parents' questions and/ or direct them to the correct person.
- Volunteering at Mariner.
I have a Resource Room with the following items and is available for our students:
- Food Pantry
- Gently used clothes for teens
- Hygiene products
Family Engagement I host Families of Mariner City on the second Wednesday of each month at 10 a.m.
Working hours: Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm
How to use the website translation tool: