Multilingual Education and Student Supports
Welcome to Multilingual Education and Student Supports. Our department supports English Language Learners (ELL), LAP and Title I students.
We will positively impact student learning by:
- Aligning the English Language Proficiency Standards and the Common Core State Standards.
- Implementing research-based best practices for students accessing supplemental support services.
- Identifying program strengths and areas of improvement for ELL, LAP, and Title I students.
- Implementing high quality instructional models and curriculum for students accessing supplemental programs to support low achieving students.
- Assuring resources are coordinated and available, including time, funding and materials for supplemental programs to support low acheiving students.
- Developing a communication process for providing principals and building staff relevant and timely information about categorical programs compliance and legislative changes.