Return to Headlines
Athletic Registration & Eligibility Information
Online Registation Now Open! Click here
All Student-Athletes are required to complete our registration process in addition to any individual team registration you may be asked to complete.
Contact the Athletic Office with questions
Phone: (425) 366-5470
Fax: (425) 366-5402
Don't wait until the last minute!
To be cleared by the athletic office for Fall, Winter and Spring sports:
- Complete the online registration through FinalForms
- Instructions for getting started are in the Parent Playbook
- Additional forms may be required to be submitted based on your situation (e.g., Running Start, New Student packet, etc.)
- Maintain a current and valid athletic/sport (not well child) physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are valid for 2 years from the date of the examination. Physical must not expire during the season in which you are seeking clearance in order to be valid. (Physical Form)
- Purchase an ASB card ($40) *For the 2022-2023 school year, the Mukilteo School District is providing ASB Validation at no expense for our students.
New or updated sports Physicals may be dropped off at the Main or Athletic Office (7:30am-3:00pm on school days), faxed, or uploaded directly to FinalForms.
To maintain your athletic eligibility
- Demonstrate passing 5 out of 6 classes for initial and continuous grade checks
- No unexcused or truant absences
- Students must be in attendance at least three periods and/or 50% of their daily schedule, and all absences must be excused, in order to participate in sports (practices, contests, etc.). Please note that missing more than 25% of a class period will result in an "absence" as opposed to a "tardy."
- Meet the expectations set forth in the Athletic Code of Conduct including staying drug/alcohol/tobacco free 24 / 7 / 365