Athletic Registration & Eligibility Information
Online Registation Now Open! Click here
All Student-Athletes are required to complete our registration process in addition to any individual team registration you may be asked to complete.
Contact the Athletic Office with questions
Phone: (425) 366-5470
Fax: (425) 366-5402
Don't wait until the last minute!
To be cleared by the athletic office for Fall, Winter and Spring sports:
- Complete the online registration through FinalForms
- Instructions for getting started are in the Parent Playbook
- Additional forms may be required to be submitted based on your situation (e.g., Running Start, New Student packet, etc.)
- Maintain a current and valid athletic/sport (not well child) physical on file in the athletic office. Physicals are valid for 2 years from the date of the examination. Physical must not expire during the season in which you are seeking clearance in order to be valid. (Physical Form)
- Purchase an ASB card ($40)
New or updated sports Physicals may be dropped off at the Main or Athletic Office (7:30am-3:00pm on school days), faxed, or uploaded directly to FinalForms. Form should be complete, signed, dated, and stamped by medical examiner.
To maintain your athletic eligibility
- Demonstrate passing 5 out of 6 classes for initial and continuous grade checks
- No unexcused or truant absences
- Students must be in attendance at least three periods and/or 50% of their daily schedule, and all absences must be excused, in order to participate in sports (practices, contests, etc.). Please note that missing more than 10 minutes of a class period will result in an "absence" as opposed to a "tardy."
- Meet the expectations set forth in the Athletic Code of Conduct including staying drug/alcohol/tobacco free 24 / 7 / 365