New In-District Transfer Requests, Grades 1-12
New In-district transfer requests for incoming students grades 1-12 for the 2019-2020 school year may be turned in to the district office starting on the first school day in January: Juanuary 7th, 2019. Office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Your student must be registered at your home school prior to submitting a transfer request.
New In-District Transfer Requests Process, grades 1-12:
- Transfer Requests to attend a school other than the student’s designated school shall be submitted, in writing, to the Student Services Office using the In-District Transfer Request Form.
- Transfer Requests will be accepted on the first student day of January for the next school year, office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Transfer Requests for elementary school or middle school students will be notified no later than 7th day of school of the next school year.
- Transfer Requests for high school students will be notified no later than March 31st to allow adequate time for high school registration purposes. Transfer Requests for high school students received after March 31st will be reviewed and notified no later than the 7th day of school of the next school year.
- New Transfers Requests received after the 7th day of school for the current school year will be reviewed throughout the year as needed until March 31st.
- No New Transfer Requests for the current school year will be accepted after March 31st unless there is a recent change in the student’s resident address.
- Parent/guardians will be notified in writing if their Transfer Request has been accepted or denied.
Transfer Requests will be prioritized and reviewed in the order received by the Student Services Office.
*In-District Transfer Requests for incoming kindergarteners will be accpetted at a later date, yet to be specified.