Return to Headlines

Need a bus pass?

If your child will be riding the bus home with a friend, or if they will be riding their normal bus and getting off at a different stop, they will need a bus pass. Please send a signed note to the office, or e-mail one of the office staff members or Mrs. Ring at with your student's first and last name, the name of the friend that they are riding home with, and the bus number of the bus they will be riding. Please call the main office at 425-366-3100 if you have any questions. Thank you!