Free “to go” meals will be available for any child at several sites throughout our district. Meals will include breakfast and lunch and will be available 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays throughout the district closure.
- Challenger Elementary School, 9600 Holly Drive, Everett, WA 98204
- Columbia Elementary School, 10520 Harbour Pointe Blvd., Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Horizon Elementary School, 222 W Casino Road, Everett, WA 98204
- Mariner High School, 200 120th Street SW, Everett, WA 98204
- Mukilteo Elementary School, 2600 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Odyssey Elementary School, 13025 17th Avenue W., Everett, WA 98204
- Serene Lake Elementary School, 4709 Picnic Point Road, Edmonds, WA 98026
- Snohomish County Headstart, 12811 8th Ave. W, Everett, WA 98275
Mobile meal routes
- Walter E. Hall Park, 11:30 to 12
- Fairmount Elementary, 12:15 to 12:45
- Olivia Park Elementary, 11:30 to 12
- Lake Stickney Elementary, 12:15 to 12:45
- The Greens of Merrill Creek Apartments, 11:30 to 12
- Puget Park Apartments, 12:30 to 1
- Vantage Apartments, 11:30 to 12
- Tamaron Ranch Apartments, 12:15 to 12:45
Much like our summer meal program provided through federal funding, these meals will be free and available for any child, whether they are a student in our district or not. Children must be present to receive the lunch, but student ID numbers are not needed.
Have food allergies? Call Food and Nutrition at 425-356-1212 and let them know where your child picks up lunch so they can make a lunch that accommodates your child's food allergy.