Return to Headlines

Registering a new student?


If you have a student that attended one of our elementary feeder schools, there is no need to complete any enrollment paperwork.    The elementary school students automatically roll up and files are sent to us at the end of the year.    If you were on a variance to one of the elementary schools, you will need to complete a new variance for the 2019-2020 school year.  

To enroll a new student:

1.  You can find enrollment paperwork on our District Website or come to the school to pick up a packet.

2.  Please bring in current proof of address (this can be a PUD/cable/phone bill that has actually been mailed to your physical address or a copy of your rental/lease agreement).

3.  Copy of current Immunizations.

4.   If your student is on an IEP or 504 please bring in documentation, so our school psychologist can contact the previous school.