Skip to main content

Registration Overview Home

Welcome to Mukilteo School District! We are excited to serve your students. 

Students who are NEW to Mukilteo School District, including incoming kindergarten students, must register at the school that serves their residence. If you are uncertain which school your child should attend, please check the district attendance boundaries or call the school district at 425-356-1274.

Students who are currently attending a school in Mukilteo School District with a resident home address within the Mukilteo School District will automatically rollup and be enrolled for the new school year.

If a student attended a Mukilteo school last year and has moved out of that school’s attendance area or out of the district, but wants to continue attending that school, the parent/guardian must complete an In-District Transfer Request or a Nonresident Choice Transfer Request to be considered to be a continuing student at their current school of choice.

See the Kindergarten Registration Information and How to Register for School pages to learn specifics about registering your child for school.

**Current students do not need to re-enroll, they will automatically be enrolled for the next school year.